Our full line of products are available for next-day delivery* via FedEx to all major cities across Canada.
The International House of Caviar Ltd. ships all orders via FedEx’s overnight service, with guaranteed one-day delivery to most major cities across Canada*.
- Orders must be received before 12 p.m. Pacific Standard Time for next day delivery.
- Orders for next-day delivery can be placed Mon-Thursday ONLY**
- All deliveries are scheduled to arrive before 5 p.m. local time.
- *FedEx’s overnight service may not be available to certain remote areas of Canada, in which case FedEx’s two-day delivery service will be used. Some major locations that qualify for next day delivery include, but are not limited to:
British Columbia: Vancouver and the Lower Mainland.
Alberta: Calgary, Edmonton
Saskatchewan: Saskatoon, Regina, Prince Albert, Moose Jaw
Manitoba: Winnipeg and surrounding area
Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Hamilton, London
Quebec: Quebec, Montreal
New Brunswick: Saint John, Fredericton, Moncton
Nova Scotia: Halifax
Prince Edward Island: Charlottetown
We offer flat rate shipping for Canada @ $45.00.
- With FedEx’s trusted, reliable service, you can be certain that your order will arrive on time, and on your desired date.
- A tracking number will be e-mailed to you upon shipment. Please expect this e-mail to arrive by 5 p.m. on the shipment day.
- **As determined by FedEx’s delivery policies, IHOC Ltd. must ship products on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. There are no weekend deliveries, with the exception of special Saturday deliveries to select areas. Please Contact Us to determine the availability of Saturday delivery to your location.
- If you must step out on the day of the delivery, please leave a note at your door for the FedEx courier with the instructions: Please leave the package at the doors. This will ensure your order is not returned to the depot.
To insure your product arrives fresh. All of our perishable products are packed with long-lasting ice packs and thermal-guard sleeves (for smaller/individual orders) or packed in cold-guard Styrofoam containers. Quality matters!